Of all the fey peoples, the Syrivan are perhaps the most extraverted. They live to experience every emotion and do so in a large way. They embrace war and hate with a ferocity that is unmatched while at the same time they live for every excess of pleasure they can. They have rightful been call hedonistic and savage. They tend live in clans that reside in mountains and rougher terrain where their keen balance gives them considerable balance
- Physical Description: Syrivan tend to have muscular builds that compliment their powerful lower limbs and hooves. While slightly shorter than humans, with maturity, their rams horns often give them the apparent advantage in height
- Relations: Syrivan view Khazdain as sturdy, reliable and dull despite their military skill, Sindarin as overly intellectual but fun, Kilispher as dull and prudish, Umarin as fun, Equara as overly proud, the Corbae as a challenge and the Lan a wonderful companions. Humans on the other hand are the most interesting because of their wide diversity and a wonderful diversion to boot.
- Government: The Syrvan mostly function on a clan level with family alliances within their community dictating their course of actions. Clan elders are responsible for their clan. Usually Syrvan are members of whatever community they live in and are often active participants in said governments. They are also dominated by the Council of Nithelin a secret circle whose membership is unknown but are charged with making decisions for the Syrvan as a whole. The Council is composed of the most respected and powerful of the Clan leaders.
- Alignment & Religion: Despite their extreme emotions, the Syrivan are a goodly people but like their sidhe cousins their dark side is equally extreme
- Adventurers: Primarily Syrivan leave their homes to seek adventure because they want to experience the world and have fun.
- Male Names: Pyrrid, Tallis, Collid, Varn, Abroad
- Female Names: Kyira, Shadla, Menra, Wynora
- Base Statistics: Syrvan Characters are built with 15 attribute points
- Stats: +2 Strength, +2 Charisma, -2 Wisdom
- Size: Medium
- Vision: Low Light
- Racial Type: Fey
- Sidhe Blooded: Due to their close ties to their Sidhe origins, Sindarin suffer no ill effects from consuming food or drink native to Fey
- Fey Magic: Syrivan must make a DC 15 Concentration check to cast magics when in direct contact with Cold iron.
- Speed 30
- Mountain Born+2 racial bonus on Acrobatic checks made to cross narrow ledges or on saving throws vs altitude fatigue or sickness.
- Terrain Stride (Mountain): Syrivan rough terrain penalties in mountains.
- Ancient Foe (Giants): +2 Dodge AC, +2 Combat Manuver Checks vs. Giants
- Driving Charge: Syrivan who have improved bull rush may do their head butt damage when performing a bull rush.
- Ferocity: A creature with ferocity remains conscious and can continue fighting even if its hit point total is below 0. The creature is still staggered and loses 1 hit point each round. The creature still dies when its hit point total reaches a negative amount equal to its Constitution score.
- Giant Wit: the Syrivan have a long tradition of playing tricks on and tricking Giants. Because of that they receive a +2 racial modifier on any opposed skill checks against giants
- Greater Charge: Syrivan who make a Head butt attack as a charge attack do double damage.
- Hatred: Syrivan receive a +1 modifier on attack rolls against all Goblins & Giants
- Head Butt: Syrivan may attack with their horns. This is considered a trained hand to hand attack and does not provoke an attack of opportunity. D4+Str dmg
- Natural Armor: Syrvan are naturally Hardy and resistant to Damage (+4 Natural Armor)
- Stabile: +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Healthy: Syrivan receive a +4 racial modifiers to resist poisons, alcohol drugs & disease
- Cold Iron Vulnerability: Syrivan take 1 extra point of Damage from cold iron and this will pass through any DR of a value of 5 or less. While in contact with cold iron all Sindarin suffer a -1 on all saving throws
- Syrivan Susceptibility: Syrivan suffer a -2 racial modifier on rolls to resist enchantments and illusions
Weapon Familiarity: Syrivan prefer large weapons that allow them to display their great strength and start the game proficient in the use of Halberds, Glaives, Great Axe and Great Clubs.
Languages: Syrivan start the game knowing Silvarin and Analast. Those with high intelligence make take Se Analast, Se Silvarin, Goblin, and Giant.
Favored Class Options
- Barbarian: +1 round rage
- Bard: +1 round bardic performance
- Druid: +1 HP to Animal companion or +1/3 bonus to natural AC when wild shaping
- Fighter: +1 CMB on Bullrush or trip
- Monks: 1/3 bonus to acrobatic checks
- Oracle: Add one spell to known spell list
- Ranger: +1 HP to Animalcompanion
- Rogue: +1/4 for rogue talent
- Sorcerer:Add 1 spell to known spell list
- Summoner: +1/4 to Eidolon Natural Armor
- Witch: +1/4 Natural armor atto Familiars